City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
4 months ago
Sales Development Representative - Technology - £25,000 - £30,000 + Uncapped Commission
Our client is an award-winning Marketing-Technology who have recently received $80 million in funding. Their specialist tech helps clients deliver an array of services across multiple channels creating engaging and meaningful experiences for their customers.
They're looking for recent graduate to join in this Graduate Sales Development Representative to create new business opportunities and to help drive revenue and growth for the company.
Your first 3 months will be spent on their extensive training scheme, which will give you the tools to become familiar with selling the technology and the full sales cycle from start to finish.
- Prospecting and connecting with targeted accounts
- Creating strategies and working collaboratively with the account management team
- Orchestrating discussions with key decision makers
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline
- Working closely with the CRM system to ensure all processes are recorded
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top university
- At least 3 months sales, cold calling or equivalent experience is preferred
- A track record of hitting targets and exceeding expectations
- Passionate about technology and digital marketing
- Hungry to pursue a long and rewarding career in sales
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.