£20000 - £23000 per annum + On Target Earnings
6 months ago
Our client is a PR consultancy made up of industry veterans providing PR and communications services to some of the industry's biggest names internationally!
Having ranked highly in PRWeek's top 150, our client is officially one of the fastest growing PR agencies in the UK, they are currently supporting a number of brands with news generation, marketing strategy, communication and, of course, their PR!
- Fantastic entry level opportunity for a candidate looking to get a foot in the door of an international Digital PR brand.
- Quick progression opportunity.
- Opportunity to be trained up in a successful team & make a real impact from day 1.
- A media relations executive who can support the digital outreach arm of the business.
- The candidate will develop an extensive contacts book to build strong relationships with members of the press.
- You will sell-in campaigns to the media.
- You will provide professional oversight and liaise with clients and client managers.
- You will generate brilliant ideas for PR and national news campaigns that deliver on client messaging regardless of platform, as well as being a strategic thinker that can develop high level communications plans.
- Education to degree level achieving 2.1 or above
- Commercially minded- you will bring in new business & develop relationships with those clients
- Organised, detail orientated and highly focused
- Eagerness to work in an ever changing and fast-paced environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.