£24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits
8 months ago
Graduate SEO Executive - Agency - £25,000 - London
Do you love problem solving and have a keen eye for detail? This could be the role for you! I am working with one of the UK's most well-known digital brands that has a fantastic reputation in the industry. My client is looking for a Graduate who has a keen interest in Digital Marketing and strong analytical skills to join their SEO team. This is an unmissable opportunity to work in a fast-paced, market leading digital business, utilising skills within a company where the digital marketing is of the highest quality and the networking possibilities are endless.
- Increase site traffic and web ranking using link-building
- Research articles and online content that is industry related
- Identify and outline target audiences who are relevant to the brand
- Put together content outlines for the editorial team
- Assist with campaign creation to help the wider SEO team
- Track and optimise campaigns
- Monitor campaign results, deliver insight on campaign performance and make recommendations
- 2:1 minimum undergraduate degree
- Passionate about all things digital marketing
- Experience working in PR or SEO beneficial
- Creative thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Show a high level of initiative, proactive attitude
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Deputy Manager - Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.