about 2 months ago
SM & PR1_1634550308
Graduate Social & PR Executive- London - 25k
Our client is a well-established company with a growing team who's looking to welcome a new graduate in their office in Central London. They are looking for a proactive individual with a can-do attitude who can take full responsibility of their social media presence as well as supporting their PR activity. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to be a part of this business and learn everything about Social Media and PR!!
- Join a big, fun team in a company that promotes growth and progression
- Opportunity to have full ownership of Social Media and PR planning and execution across different channels
- Brilliant training and career development
As their new Graduate Social & PR Executive, you will have the opportunity to kickstart a career in Social Media management and public relations, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan social media and PR strategies from start to end while directly reporting to the Marketing Director
- Build relationships with external partners and become the key point of contact for any social media queries
- Carry out research to identify key trends, increase engagement and bring new opportunities to the company
- In charge of writing media and PR coverage as well as dealing with content distribution and press releases
- Recent graduate achieving 2.1 and above
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Great communicator who's confident about building relationships within the team and with external partners like journalists or influencers
- Team worker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ready to learn everything this role has to offer
You can apply for this role of Graduate Social Media & PR Executive by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Andrea Espinosa Salazar
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox