10 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to embark on a new journey. This company is one of the world's largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries.
In this graduate job role, you will receive full training and support which include:
- Taking briefs directly from clients
- Creating social media plans
- Manage media campaigns and write up reports
- Develop relationships and work closely with publishers
- Providing support to the team and clients
- Contribute to new business
- Recent graduate with grade 2.1 and above
- Passion for social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excel Vlookups and Pivot tables
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of tech/telco brands is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.