Up to £22000 per annum
30 days ago
Our client is a large international media agency working across both online and offline media and large international clients across a range of sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to join this established media agency who offer fantastic graduate training, development and progression and looking to build their Tech Support team.
The graduate role will offer loads of variation and duties include:
- Support with 1st and 2nd line support on a day to day
- Incident management and ticket tracking
- Communication across the business for any downtime and outages
- Producing weekly reports
- Organise staff training workshops on systems
- Working closely with the technology team and deliver application support
- Educated to degree level achieving 2.1 or above in a tech related degree
- Passion for technology
- Knowledge of SQL
- Desirable; experience in a tech support position
- Great organisation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem-solving skills
- Confident communication skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager, Sphere Graduate Recruitment
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox