City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Graduate Technical Account Executive - International Digital Media Agency - £22k
My client is a large international media agency working with huge exciting international brands and supporting run their online advertising campaigns.
This exciting role sits within the technology team which is the central hub of the business, you will be dealing with internal client teams and supporting them with the data and technology management of their campaigns.
Duties in this role include:
- Data Management; creating reports, data quality checks and providing the client with insight and analysis
- Trouble shooting online campaigns, this requires a huge amount of problem solving and excitement for working with technology
- Support the Account Managers with the day to day running of accounts
- Ensure you hit deadlines and deliver reports as agreed with the Clients
- Advise and educate clients on campaigns, technology and analysis
Educated to degree level ideally in an analytical degree achieving 2.1 or above
- Strong analytical skills and enjoys working with Data
- Excel skills in pivot tables and vlookups
- An interest in technology and passionate about working in this sector
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and effective problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Manager, Sphere Graduate Recruitment
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.