12 months ago
User Support Executive- eCommerce brand- Competitive salary
Our client is an international ecommerce giant!
Supporting consumers with shopping smarter and finding the best deals on the market, our client has had a very successful 2019 and they are now looking to grow the internal support team. This role will require a fantastic communication, organisational and people skills and will utilise your customer service talents with your internal stakeholder management and technical, problem solving skills.
- Build, maintain and nurture solid and professional relationships with all assigned accounts. Increase user adoption and ensure client retention.
- Assist in pre-sales system demonstrations and technical meetings as needed.
- Lead regular account reviews with clients to ensure proper usage of the system, maintain communication on updates.
- Ensure smooth handover process from Sales team for clients.
- Lead implementation success: identifying specific client needs, analysing site configuration, and completing all initial on-boarding and training
- Exceptional organisation and the ability to manage a busy workload
- Strong attention to detail, TOP organisational skills
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Some recruitment experience and/or familiarity with Workday would be a bonus
- A 2:1 or above degree or relevant experience commensurate to a bachelor's degree
Apply Now - To apply for this role, you MUST be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.