City of London, London
£22000 - £26000 per annum
7 months ago
Graduate UX/UI Designer - Technology Vendor - £22,000 - £26,000
My client is an award winning technology vendor who are dominating the technology space with their specialist search technology. With over 200 employees worldwide and offices in 7 countries, they're showing no signs of slowing down.
They're looking for a graduate UX/UI Designer to assist the commercial teams with client proposals and presentations from concept through to delivery.
- Working collaboratively with commercial teams across the business
- Overseeing the full customer journey experience from concept to delivery
- Ensuring all client pitches, presentations and documentation looks up to company standard
- Design, prototype and test the optimal experience for our users
- Utilising your UX/UI Design skills and learning on the job
- A minimum of a 2:1 from a top univeristy
- Must have a STEM degree
- Must have at least 3 months UX/UI design experience
- Articulate and polished communication skills
- A passion for the technology sector
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.