10 months ago
Our client is a PR consultancy made up of industry veterans providing PR and communications services to some of the industry's biggest names internationally!
Having ranked highly in PRWeek's top 150, our client is officially one of the fastest growing PR agencies in the UK, they are currently supporting a number of brands with news generation, marketing strategy, communication and, of course, their PR!
- Fantastic entry level opportunity for a candidate looking to get a foot in the door of an international Digital PR
- Quick progression opportunity.
- Opportunity to be trained up in a successful team & make a real impact from day 1.
- Film and edit short form news content.
- Create and support with creative shoots
- Support with video editing
- Travel between shoots & London based HQ
- Recent graduate with 2:1 or above
- Examples of previous work- show-reel or portfolio
- Filming with a national news team, the ideal candidate will be able to capture slick content and news interviews.
- Open to travel- the Videographer will be based in London, carrying out a mix of in office editing and location/studio shoots.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.