On Target Earnings
4 months ago
Our client is a Business consultancy made up of elite industry veterans providing digital support and industry knowledge services to some of the biggest names internationally!
After being founded just 3 years ago, our client is already made up of a team of 20 internal staff and over 150 contractors! Our client is known for their efficiency, professionalism and ability to understand their clients needs.
- Fantastic entry level opportunity for a candidate looking to get a foot in the door of a successfully growing SME
- Quick progression opportunity.
- Opportunity to be trained up in a successful team & make a real impact from day 1.
- Film and edit short form content for the website & social media
- Create and support with interview shoots
- Support with video editing, strategy, social media and podcasts
- Travel between shoots & London based HQ
- Recent graduate with 2:1 or above
- Examples of previous work are a MUST (e.g. show-reel or portfolio within a similar area)
- The ideal candidate will be able to capture slick content and news interviews (and have examples)
- Open to travel- the Videographer will be based in London, carrying out a mix of in office editing and location/studio shoots (although the role will be predominantly office based at first)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.