City of London, London
Up to £22000 per annum
9 months ago
This Graduate Videographer role sits within the Creative team of a Digital Performance Agency. They deliver award-winning results for their clients (eCommerce brands in health, beauty and fashion sectors). The CEO & Chairman are both published, well-known thought leaders. Based in an amazing office (think yoga classes, meditation yurts and dogs), this Graduate Videographer role is perfect for someone looking to build upon their previous experience to start an amazing career within the Media / Marketing industry.
As a Graduate Videographer, your responsibilites will include:
- Recording creative material using camera, lighting and audio equipment
- Directing and creating content for the videos
- Editing captured videos to tell visually pleasing and on-brand content
- A 2019 Graduate
- Previous videographer experience - a portfolio of previous work is required
- Strong knowledge of media production and communication
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.