£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
In-house Creative Designer
A brilliant business immersed in the dynamic world of social media and marketing are looking to bring their creative capabilities in house and hire a graphic designer. This business are undertaking their latest phase of growth, have rebranded their website recently and are winning new clients consistently within ecommerce and retail.
You will be the go to, in house designer for this brand, working alongside a talented, multi disciplined marketing department. As Graphic Designer you will be a central creative voice for this business's brand across all of their main functions including Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
The Graphic Design / In House Creative role requires someone who has a truly integrated profile, and experience across a full range of design disciplines including websites, print such as brochures, presentations, social media and all digital content including emails, banners and web design.
The Design role is really well suited to an organised creative, who is excited by variety, and specifically enjoys applying their skills across a range of business functions. You will also have responsibility for applying strong design principles that will help our client to further promote their brand, in a brilliant tone, with consistency across all of their digital and print marketing collateral.
The business are in a brilliant phase of their history, and this new focus and rebranded presents a fabulous opportunity for the right candidate to build a design style across all assets including websites, social media platforms, eBooks, brochures, webinar collateral, posters etc as well as across all sales enablement material such as sales decks, animated gifs and videos, product marketing collateral, commercial proposal template design. You will also be heavily involved in developing and improving their website and customer journey as the role progresses.
All of this company's end clients are retail and ecom focused so a passion for retail is a must, and experience working in ecom or retail is highly preferred.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a graphic designer
- Experience will be either from a design, creative or digital agency, or whilst working in an in-house marketing and / or creative team
- Demonstrable advanced skills in the Adobe Suite especially Photoshop, Xd, InDesign and Illustrator - a strong online portfolio is a must
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and / or Premiere Pro would be highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of concepts of web design, UI/UX and/or eCommerce design (landing pages, HTML emails, web banners, web content)
- Confident and articulate communicator- able to handle pressure, show good initiative
- Proven ability to design for print and digital in a professional setting
- Excellent time management skills
- Passionate about graphic design and its value to building a brilliant brand
- Pride in your work
- A very good level of attention to detail in every output
- Desire to take ownership of briefs, whilst working openly and collaboratively with others
- Following best practice with the design and creative team
If this sounds like you and you'd like to apply please do so via the link here or directly on Please attached your CV
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.