City of London
£32,000 - £32,000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A brilliant marketing agency who's headcount had grown by 50% this year is about to embark on it's next phase of growth, starting with the hiring of a perm graphic designer. This is a digitally focused graphic design role, with very little print work involved, so your portfolio should reflect that. The agency has a client portfolio of 75 plus clients, and enables business to maximise their revenue streams via effective B2B marketing activity.
You will join a small creative team, as someone who is digitally fluent and has the ambition to work across multiple disciplines.
- Work on a variety of digital assets ranging from social media assets, eGuides, Podcast graphics, branding, video and more
- Work with the client team to concept, design and deliver highly creative and effective design - it is a full end to end role.
- Work projects on time and within budget, so you must be commercially aware
- Have responsibility for creating work from concept through to final form
- Present concepts, ideas and work to the rest of the creative team- you must be open minded, collaborative and receptive to feedback.
- Help the team and company to create solid and innovative processes within that help to maximise output quality
- Be up to date with new platforms/software that can improve ways of working and output
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills:
- Excellent experience with Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Premier Pro experience
- Figma (not required but ideal)
- Wordpress or other comparable CMS experience
- HubSpot (not required but ideal)
- You will have 204 years worth of solid commercial experience in Graphic design, with a digitally focused portfolio.
- You will be a Conceptual thinker, pushing and challenging with a balanced view.
- You will have a keen eye for typography as well as excellent attention to detail
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.