City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
Account Director/ Group Account Director - Leading Independent Agency
This is a full-service independent agency who pride themselves on client retention through great service and work, recommendations and positive word of mouth referrals. They are down to earth people with ambition, a proactive approach and the tenacity to work with some of the best advertisers in the industry. They work across travel, tourism, retail and branded clients.
This leading independent agency is looking for a strategic planner buyer/ client servicing AD to lead their comms planning and buying team. The person in this role will be responsible for the account management of one of their leading property clients. They are looking for someone who has great communication skills, experience in communications planning and a client facing history.
- Heading up one of their key client accounts, strategically planning and buying media and delivering exceptional client services.
- You will have a background in comms planning and be excited by the opportunity a role like this presents to grow as a comms planner .
- Participating in new business work to on-board clients and find new opportunities for the agency.
- Contribute to the agency's overall strategic planning offering.
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- The successful applicant will have a strong background in media planning and buying, preferably from a client services background.
- Alongside big-picture strategy and thought leadership s/he will equally be at home among the granular detail of our clients' planning and buying activity; presenting and pitching; mentoring junior team members; maintaining strong relationships with media owners and partner agencies and supporting our Account Managers in the provision of first-rate media services to our clients.
- S/he will bring an understanding of all media channels and planning tools such as Hitwise and TGI, and be happy to learn and use our in-house buying software.
- An understanding of the property sector would be valuable.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.