£76000 - £90000 per annum + + commission + benefits
8 months ago
Group Digital Director - High-Impact & Contextual Advertising - £80,000 - £85,000 + comms and benefits
My client is a digital front-runner in rich media and high-impact advertising and have just teamed up with a leading contextual targeting business to enhance their offering and become the most powerful global solution for a cookieless future in the space.
A global company with offices dotted all around the globe, they are looking for an experienced Group Digital Director to lead a sales pod and develop senior relationships and strategy across one of their most profitable agency hubs - Group M.
- Developing senior relationships and strategy across Group M
- Leading a team and guiding them to generate new revenue streams across the patch
- Selling market leading programmatic solutions into agencies across your group
- Reporting back to and working alongside the UK Sales Director to bring new revenue and develop new relationships
- Entertaining and meeting with your agency clients
- Excellent experience and contacts across media agencies, in particular Group M
- Experience managing a team is preferred, but not a necessity
- 6+ years' experience in sales / business development, working within the agency landscape, or from an agency background
- Keen to work in a market-leading business to bring about new revenue and develop relationships with key contacts
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who will be comfortable in a client facing role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Ryan Stewart -
Senior Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
07850 946 268
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.