£60000 - £85000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Group Trading Manager, Marketing Agency, London
60k Base + 20k-25k OTE
My client is a Global Marketing Intelligence Company, with a market-leading approach helping their employees develop personally and professionally. They are looking for a Group Trader Manager to join the world-class trading team, who will be managing and taking charge of large commercial relationships across the UK.
As the Group Trading Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing direction and advice on each Trader's campaigns, aiming to enhance performance and monitoring delivery
- Communicate effectively with the Management Team to ensure campaign success
- Driving the commercial strategy to grow client partnerships and ensure best-in class service is maintained with new and existing clients
- Troubleshooting and providing supporting to clients or technical issues, providing guidance and technical expertise
- Testing new products and features from our external partners and internal product team to allow for innovative change
- 3+ years experience in programmatic trading
- Previous management experience, managing at least 3 people
- Experience in Appnexus, DBM, or The Trade Desk
- Desire to learn from other markets and the wider team to grow with the company
- Ability to develop and support a team providing enthusiasm and energy
- Bonus and Commission scheme!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role of Ad Operations Campaign Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox