City of London, London
4 months ago
Growth Analyst - London (flexible working) - £55,000
This is a brand-new opportunity to play a key role in the growth analytics function for a fast-growing tech business in London! Starting from humble beginnings, the company now employ 100s of people worldwide and are investing heavily into the data function - the perfect next step for anyone who is truly passionate about data and driving growth. With a competitive salary and fantastic benefits (including very flexible working beyond lockdown) on offer, this role is likely to go first and so please get in touch asap to find out more!
Working closely with key stakeholders across the marketing team, you will be responsible for translating complex data into actionalable insights for the business. Your duties will include:
- Conduct high level customer analysis including churn, behaviour, segmentation and more
- Work with huge data sets and help build tools to streamline processes
- Help to influence, support and execute on company business decisions
- Work closely with stakeholders providing them with the tools and reporting required
- Coordinate cross functionally in multiple projects to share insight and learnings
- Produce automated tool and dashboards to facilitate company understanding of key data metrics
- Educated with STEM degree
- Expert in SQL and vast experience in data analysis and visualisation
- Demonstratable experience with quantitative analysis across various digital marketing channels
- Experience with A/B testing
- A real passion for data
- Experience with Python/R (desirable)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.