£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Head of Account Management - Programmatic Ad-technology - £80,000- £100,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is a growing Advertising tech business that are in the Programmatic space. Their incredibly smart technology allows agencies and advertisers to target their audiences better than ever.
The have seen incredible growth in their London team since they first started, and are showing no signs of slowing down now, even with the global pandemic that we are in!
Now's a chance to join the business in the core part of this growth, working with some fantastic agencies and advertisers globally in a fun and exciting technical account management team!
As A Head of Account Management you will:
- 7+ years' experience in Account Management in an Ad Tech environment
- Extensive knowledge of Programmatic and Display advertising
- Ideally have experience managing other digital channels
- Have experience managing global clients with multiple senior stakeholders
- Experience working supply side
- Extensive management experience, leading and developing Account Management teams
- Strong commercial skills to retain clients and identify growth
- Heavy attention to detail
- First class client service
- Excellent communication skills and business writing
- Effective project management skills
- Be an excelled communicator and fluent in English.
- A second language is a big plus, especially German!
- Free drinks on a Friday at their company bar
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
- Flexi time and work from home options
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox