£70000 - £80000 per annum + Plus £15k Bonus
19 days ago
CA - MOAM_1621932082
Head of Account Management - Ecommerce/Marketplace SaaS
£70,000 - £80,000 plus £15k Bonus
My client is one of the industry's leading Digital Optimisation Platforms in the Ecommerce/SaaS space. They work with brands and retailers to launch and optimise their multi-channel advertising campaigns online.
They work with some incredible clients, offering a huge amount of variety in your portfolio as well as the chance to build strong and meaningful relationships with each client.
They are an office of passionate technology professionals who still maintain that 'start-up' environment where everyone is striving for better. If you are looking to join a fast-paced company with incredible routes for progression, then this is the place for you! They are ideally looking for someone who works in a similar eCom space and has 2+ years' experience in managing a team of Account Managers.
As the Head of Account Management your responsibilities will include:
- Building a strong account management team to achieve renewal, revenue and growth targets in the region, and to ensure consistency across teams, training and development of all team members
- Leading, coaching and supporting the team to consult and design account plans to help customers meet their strategic goals.
- Coach the team to look at their clients holistically and not just by the products they purchase today.
- Coach and lead the team to develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior executives within their client set.
- Maintaining high renewal/ low termination rate in the region by maintaining regular communication and actively monitoring any at-risk situations
- Maintaining a close relationship with key accounts and ensuring customer success and satisfaction. This will be achieved through regular and consistent communication and on-site visits with client contacts in a proactive capacity
- Collaborating with other department managers as necessary to help improve processes and build collaboration to help measure and/or increase clients' success. Seen as a knowledge resource and leader within the company
- BS or BA degree required
- Experience working with large and small retailers and providing advice and direction to management-level contacts.
- Proficiency with reviewing data sets and quantitative analysis
- Proficiency using Excel, flat file, and MS Office applications
- Proficiency in conducting demos of web-based applications (SaaS)
- A minimum of 2 years in an account management lead position
- A minimum of 5 years in a related account management position
- Previous experience in at least one segment of online shopping/marketing channels, such as Marketplaces, Search or Comparison Shopping is a plus.
You can apply for this role of Head of Account Management now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Customer Success
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox