9 months ago
My client is a FinTech platform that introduces the next generation of Web Trading! They are supported by a parent company who acquired them 2 years ago to grow.
The parent company have 600 employees globally and have millions of funding behind them. Currently active in the US and Europe they are a global leader in Fintech! They currently offer 140,000+ global investors with access to thousands of markets and are live on the stock exchange!
Develop the acquisition strategy for all regional brands across all activities and channels to meet business targets and objectives.
Implement the Client Acquisition plan to drive the acquisition of Clients who deliver marketing spend ROI, focusing on these key areas:
- Integrated media planning across all media channels, on and offline
- Constantly optimize performance against agreed KPIs
- Number of applications and Cost per Application
- Number of New Funded and Traded accounts and Cost per Funded/Traded Account (CPF/CPT)
- Campaign ROI
- Marketing spend ROI
Develop and plan marketing budget across all channels and manage activity to agreed budgets/targets.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in an Acquisition team (Performance Marketing – Search, SEO, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates) – You must have a broad understanding rather then just one channel
- You are highly passionate about numbers and online marketing
- You are solution orientated, you see a problem as an opportunity to be solved with data, technology or automation
- You are extremely organized and can organise priorities, avoiding delays
- You an excellent communicator and keep things simple
- You have a data driven mentality, know how to use data at your advantage to validate a statement/opinion.
- You know Google products inside out and can provide feedback to the Google Product owners.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 869 2033
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here