New York City
4 months ago
A leading Online Trading Platform is seeking a Head of Acquisition Marketing to work across their main brand in multiple markets. The multi award winning company have been recognised for digital innovation and excellence across the board. Their progressive culture, extensive training opportunities and clear cut career paths have resulted in rapid growth and retention. The business is going from strength to strength and following a recent acquisition they are building out a totally new internal team in New York!
This Online Trading Platform acquired a few smaller platforms in recent years and with a new CEO in place, are restructuring. This means they are building a Paid Acquisition team across their main brands with this role being one of the first. You would really have complete autonomy over the acquisition division and the opportunity to recruit and grow your own team. You will be managing agencies at the beginning but in the future would have the option to build a team big enough to bring everything in house. Additionally, you would be working across Global markets.
- Proven experience in acquisition/performance driven digital marketing; campaign set up, optimization, management and reporting across channels (PPC, Display, Social)
- Proven experience in working closely with a variety of media agencies to plan and execute campaigns across channels
- Strong experience using google technology, including DCM, Adwords, DS and preferably DBM
- Experience managing a team and a strong management style
- Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Organised, hands-on and great attention to detail, able to design, document and implement processes for the effective operation of digital campaigns
- Proactive with excellent communication skills, ability to motivate colleagues and agencies to deliver to agreed KPIs
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 869 2033
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox