$90,000 to $110,000
4 months ago
My client is a leading publisher who is recruiting for a key role in their advertising operations team. They are a leading publisher with a number of different publications.
They’re looking for someone who can take the lead for their US Ad Ops Team – someone who is incredible passionate and knowledgeable with all things ad ops.
They need someone who will make sure that all ad sales operations run without issue across multiple platforms (online, mobile & devices). If something like this sounds of interest, then get in touch!
Key aspects of the role include areas such as managing the ad ops team, producing campaign reports, campaign analysis, ad trafficking and quality checking. You’ll also be leading a local team in New York, whilst working with global stakeholders on international campaigns.
- Manage team workloads to cover full campaigns, from integration through to launch
- Run inventory analysis and support for global region analysis
- Ensure team are managing campaign orders
- Full campaign optimization and management
- Producing reports evaluating and tracking campaign results
- Troubleshooting of any operational issues
- They are looking for someone who has;
- BS/BA or equivalent in marketing, business, technology or other related fields
- 8+ years experience in a technical or ad ops role in an online environment
- Deep knowledge of ad serving and data technologies, DFP, DMP and AdX experience required. Enthusiastic, professional demeanor and experience working in a client-oriented setting (internal or external)
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced business environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Performance Marketing, Europe and North America
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox