£80000 - £100000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you a data-driven Head of Affiliates looking for a role in which you can take a lead in the development of a world-leading, global Affiliate programme within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands, hence the need to bring a talented Head of Affiliates on board.
Managing a team of Affiliate Managers, and given full autonomy to make key decisions, you will be responsible for the strategic vision, development and implementation of a global multi-brand Affiliate programme.
- Develop and manage an Affiliate acquisition/retention strategy in order to drive the acquisition of valuable clients for all brands
- Development of affiliate engagement activities that drive greater support for Gain brands, drive more site visits and improve client acquisition rates
- Develop and implement content and promotional activities that increase affiliate driven acquisition activities via all channels
- Work with the Insights team to develop a framework measurement
- Manage all affiliate touch-points in a structured and measurable manner by collaborating with the global stakeholders
- Solid affiliate programme development and management experience at a similar level within digitally led marketing organisations preferably in the financial, trading spread-betting or online gambling sectors
- Strong understanding of Ecom Access, DCM and Google Analytics.
- Analytical skills and a data driven orientation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product & creative talent globally.