8 months ago
Our client Gets Gaming… and they get Advertising.
An incredibly innovative, dynamic and young company, our client understands the importance of the rapidly growing in-game advertising market. It isn’t simply an in-game advertising agency, it has developed its own proprietary technologies to be able to provide live, targeted and automated native in-game advertising for the global gaming industry across multiple platforms (mobile, PC and console).
It can claim to be the first proprietary technology capable of inserting adverts programmatically into natural advertising space within video games. These adverts can retain and enhance the authenticity of game artwork, while providing an incredible opportunity for advertisers.
Due to growth and success they are looking for a Head of Agency Sales – US (West) to join the team and begin the launch of our product offering in the US market.
- Liaise with and build strong working relationships to ensure that customers remain priority
- Manage and grow a team as the business develops but also act as an individual contributor to drive revenue
- Deploy a wide agency contact and sales strategy that is specifically relevant for the offering
- Nurture, deliver and manage strategic partnership programs with agencies
- Organise, host and manage client offsites, education and entertainment events
- Provide strategic direction and development of the sales activities
- Understand market challenges in the US and apply strategic thinking to generate new business opportunities
- Develop the sales strategy, tactics, sales plans and targets in line with the business objectives
- Deliver a robust pipeline by managing and developing relationships with agency planning teams through to programmatic activation
- Provide a strategy and target specific brands direct that have in-housed programmatic or that are specifically relevant for the offering
- Forecast accurately to help ensure timely delivery of results
- Liaise with product and development as necessary for all products
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience selling display and programmatic solutions with team management / leadership experience
- In-depth programmatic knowledge of both the supply and demand side Is essential for this position
- Proven ability to close sales with planners, programmatic activations teams and commercial leads at agencies
- Ability to understand complex sales cycles, define requirements and customize each approach for a variety of organizations
- A large rolodex of contacts across agencies and advertisers in the US (West) region
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Agile approach to work in a high growth environment
- A deep understanding to leverage the goals of the sales team and deliver the annual sales quota
- Understanding of the media gaming space is preferred
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.