£65000 - £100000 per annum
6 months ago
Head of Analytics, Media Agency, London, Flexible Salary
I am partnered with one of the fastest growing, dynamic and exciting media agencies within London, who help brands maximise their commercial potential through the power of marketing.
We are looking for an experienced analytics professional who has extensive coding experience and is comfortable in meeting senior stakeholders to explain the importance of analytics!
- Work with cutting edge technology within the industry
- Work closely with EasyJet, O2, Cadburys, Walkers & Dominos
- Take full ownership of all predictive analytics tool development
As the Head of Analytics, your responsibilities will include:
- Build data analytical platforms and predictive analytics tools
- Work directly with clients and internal data science teams
- Help clients answer two main questions; how much should I spend & where should I spend it?
- Robust experience of building models in R/Python
- Experience in building machine learning projects
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to non-specialists
You can apply for this role of Head of Analytics now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.