City of London, London
£80000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Analytics - Global Ad-tech - £100k
Build, define and own the analytics function for a global adtech business!
We are delighted to be partnered in recruiting for a global digital media company based in London who specialise in creating dynamic content and creative ads for their users.
Reporting into the COO, this role will be tasked with shaping the current data & analytics capability and take the company's offering to the next level.
You will need to have a real passion for data, expert experience in the media landscape and a real drive to lead and create a world class analytics offering for an award-winning adtech business.
- Chance to work for a really fast growing digital media business globally!
- Work with cutting edge technology and data tool kits
- Put your own stamp on the data function and take the team to the next level
- Up to £100,000 + benefits and flexible working
- Leading and shaping the data and data science teams
- Identifying relevant 1st and 3rd party data sources and defining their sue and value to the planning framework, optimisation process specific to connected media (CTV to Mobile and everything inbetween)
- Collaborating with the data science team to identify frameworks
- Collaborating the data engineering team to ensure best in class environments
- Representing the use of data to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring feedback loop is utilised to take insights from markets and develop capability
- Working collaboratively with all internal teams to successfully develop proposition
- Strong analytics team leadership experience within a media agency/knowledge of media landscape
- Experience with statistical modelling and media testing (a/b, attribution, regression)
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python or R
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Excellent leadership skills and proven ability to develop teams
- Excellent presentation skills, especially communicating technical detail to non-technical audiences
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox