City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
27 days ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a Global Sports Entertainment company who are rapidly growing! They are expanding their Global platform, opening 3 European offices in just 8 months and becoming one of the most exciting names in sports and online entertainment.
They are looking for a data expert to deliver complex and robust analytics to the business using their extensive global customer data. This person will lead a group of lead analysts and data scientists to draw out market and customer specific insights to support business decision making.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support the Director of Data and help develop the advanced analytics function across the business.
- Own advanced analytics projects that drive business outcomes, identify gaps and design strategic solutions.
- Perform data mining/manipulation to blend large data sets and develop new models to drive insights.
- Work with key stakeholders to share insights, methodologies and collaborate projects that will improve data analytics in the organisation.
- Build complex models and decided on best methods and techniques. i.e foresting, regression, churn, predictive modelling etc.
- MSc or Degree in a quantitative field like Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operational Research (or comparable studies)
- Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools such as Python, R, PostgreSQL, Dataiku, Knime, Alteryx etc
- Expertise in high-end models, such as forecasting, multiple linear regression, dimension reduction, random forest modelling, K Means, expectation maximization etc
- Experience in building, developing and leading a team of advanced analysts.
- Strong Commercial acumen & understanding how Data can drive a business.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Mary Dunlop -
0203 869 2046
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox