City of London, London
£55000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Head of Analytics - London/Manchester/Flexible-working
We are delighted to be the exclusive recruitment partner to Google's most experienced EMEA Sales Partners. Due to fantastic performance throughout last year and the recent onboarding of a number of new ecommerce clients looking to propel themselves to the forefront of technology, we are looking to hire a Technical Web Analytics Specialist to play a lead role and the go-to with all things Google Analytics.
This is a newly created role to accommodate this exciting phase of growth for the business and you will have access to excellent personal growth and development in a challenging and collaborative environment.
- Manage the Analytics function for the business - lead, train and scale a team of high performing analysts
- Evolve structure, processes and best practice for the department
- Provide quality assurance for the delivery of web analytics delivery, particularly around GTM set-up
- Manage the Google relationship for GA360 suite
- Manage the relationship with local analytics team globally
- Previous experience managing a high-performing analytics team
- Proven experience using Google suite (GA, GTM, GA360)
- Proven implementation and data layer building expeirence
- Strong project management skills
- Commercially minded
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.