£110000 - £120000 per annum
9 months ago
Head of Analytics (Marketing Effectiveness) - Global Media Agency - Up to 120k
My client is a global media agency with award-winning digital and technology capabilities, and they represent some of the greatest brands in the UK and beyond. With access to the richest data sets and expertise in the world, they are able to work in increasingly agile ways to provide a full scope of robust and innovative solutions to deliver exceptional results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing effectiveness and data practitioner who can ensure the best use of data within media planning and lead a team that houses all of data, effectiveness, insight and technology specialists within the company.
As a Head of Analytics, your responsibilities will include:
- Pioneering use and application of first party data, best in class marketing effectiveness techniques and deep audience insight and research.
- Work closely with the leads of media strategy, planning & activation teams to ensure every element of your client's communications system is fuelled by industry leading data & insight
- Creation and execution of a future facing, privacy first data and tech roadmap
- POVs on current industry trends, providers, platforms and data regulations; updating the roadmap if relevant
- Build and inspire a motivated team of data, tech and analytics specialists and manage their delivery schedule for the coming years
- Putting in place and governing processes within the wider team to enable continuous delivery of data infused and tech optimised solutions
- Driving learning agenda through building and embedding measurement and testing frameworks
- Present proposals for future work to a variety of client audiences including technical, creative and c-suite teams
- 10+ years practical experience of media audience insights, measurement, media analytics, or strategic media planning.
- A multi-disciplinary skill set. Deep knowledge of at least one and a good knowledge of the other following areas: Digital platforms and associated data, overall digital infrastructure, analytics/statistics, market research, CRM,
- Proven ability to build and lead high performing multi-disciplinary teams
- A data and tech 'translator' with the ability to 'translate' technical capability into practical strategies and consultative sale proposals
- Experience at delivering innovative solutions that deliver a tangible business impact
- The ability to quickly influence senior colleagues, clients and partner agency people
You can apply for this role of Head of Analytics now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.