6 months ago
Head of Biddable - Independent Agency
An award-winning digital marketing company offering its clients results driven and integrated PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO, OOH, Audio, Video and CTV campaigns. We have offices in London (Shoreditch), Sydney, Toronto and Berlin and are proud to appear in Campaigns' Best Places to Work. As well as achieving KPI beating results for all our clients, employee culture is key to our success, ensuring development and workplace happiness for all our staff.
- Leadership of Paid Media team including development of both your team and the overall PPC/Paid social offering
- Strategic governance of all key clients, ensuring teams are encouraged to think big and create award winning work
- Accountable for performance of key clients and overall performance of the team
- Lead or oversee the PPC & Paid Social sections of new business pitches
- Promote a culture of development and learning. Identifying key gaps in team and ensuring training is available
- Look for ways to grow and fine tune the paid media product offering
- Ensure standardization and consistency of product offering across the team
- Work with platform partners (Google, Facebook etc.) on joint roadmaps to hit joint goals and upskill team
- Build relationships with wider Tug team as well as key clients
- Run PPC/Paid Social meetings and workshops on new developments in the industry
- 5+ years minimum PPC and Paid Social experience - preferably agency side
- 2+ years leadership experience
- Expert knowledge of PPC / Paid Social platforms, strategies and landscape as well as a leader in your field
- Proven ability to run large, global PPC and Paid Social accounts
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts and strategies
- Ability to 'roll up your sleeves' and get hands-on if required
- Excellent communicator who sees team wellbeing as a priority
- Wider digital knowledge (esp. Programmatic Display). You will be expected to work closely with other specialist teams
- Articulate with excellent presentation and client facing skills
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.