about 2 months ago
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with a fast-growing Berlin-based start-up, who offer a user-first and API-centered car data platform. Their open vehicle data marketplace enables new mobility companies to discuss, test, and launch data-driven mobility services.
They collaborate with global brands such as Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, MINI and BMW.
They are now looking for a fluent/native German speaker to join them as Head of Business Development and Sales in their Berlin office!
As Head of Business Development and Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Defining, developing, and implementing smart and successful sales strategies that will drive growth and awareness on the market
- Designing and improving sales process cycles from the beginning to the end
- Managing and maintaining existing partnerships with vehicle manufacturers
- Identifying and building relationships with new customers and partners
- Establishing a talented sales team and defining sales targets, budgets and forecasts
- Collaborating with the marketing team to help strengthen the company’s growth trajectory
- You speak German on a native level/fluently and have business-fluent English
- You have at least 7 years of experience in either a Sales and/or Business Development role
- Proven track record of working in the automotive/e-mobility industry and/or with API driven platforms
- Proven experience building and managing a business development/sales team
- Experience in a start-up is beneficial
- Experience in the Ecommerce industry and working with large Enterprise customers is a plus
- Proven track record of describing technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
You can apply for this role of Head of Business Development and Sales by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant – EMEA Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox