City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits.
3 months ago
Head of Campaign Management (paid social) - Remote.
Salary up to £60,000 + bonus,
My client is an online community and content platform for the automotive, food and entertainment sector that have developed themselves as a partner of choice in the industry.
With a number of high profile clients already on board, they are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Campaign Management to successfully deliver results for their partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the campaign management department to effectively manage an extensive client portfolio, delivering on key business objectives for client's end to end campaigns
- Manage multiple direct reports - Digital Campaign Manager and Digital Campaign
- Identify relevant and innovative solutions to improve client service and product offerings -
analyse lapsed client feedback, formulate renewal strategies
- Track renewals monthly to determine where opportunities exist - motivate and guide
campaign management team to seek out these opportunities and ensure we're
maximising revenue potential
- Responsible for campaign performance - ensure steps are taken to monitor and optimise
- Responsible for managing margin on commercial deals - working with all relevant teams
to ensure campaigns are profitable from conception to completion
- Assist commercial sales team on proposals, calculating media delivery and investment
○ Produce media and distribution plans when required
- Be the point of escalation for any internal team queries and external client issues
- Be a part of the management team, being a voice for the campaign management
department and working closely with other department heads to maintain positive
5 years minimum experience in digital marketing/advertising (media agency experience
desired but not essential)
○ Media planning and buying knowledge
○ Social media strategy knowledge (experience with Facebook Business Manager
○ Understanding of all key digital channels and performance metrics (need to be
able to give context to campaign numbers and provide key insight, shaping future
strategy and recommendations)
- Client relationship management
- Negotiation skills
- Project management - managing multiple campaigns / deadlines
- Collaborative / good communicator
- Analytical / problem solving
- Ability to lead conversations with senior clients and stakeholders
You can apply for the role of Head of Campaign Management now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.