City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Head of Client Service - Media Owner - London - £50,000
My clients are a global advertising technology platform, who specialise in gaming and entertainment. Their business concept is to connect advertisers and their agencies with video gaming content and publishers, giving them access to the hard-to-reach and highly valuable global gaming audience.
They have offices across the world, in London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney and Seoul! After recent funding, the business plans to expand into new territories going into 2022! My clients are in search of a Head of Client Services who will be responsible for working across functions, developing strategies, processes, and communication to help drive Publisher's success.
- Flexible working
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan scheme
- 25 days annual leave (inclusive of festive office closure) plus bank holidays and your
- birthday off
- Option to buy and sell annual leave allowance
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
As the Head of Client Service your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the business development team to drive adoption and enable success for key strategic publishing partners
- Understand our Publisher's business objectives and provide consultative, intelligent solutions that unlock revenue opportunities
- Develop trusted partnerships with key influencers across Publisher Operations, Ad Operations, Sales and Leadership teams to develop strategy, process, and tactics that drive client results
- Establish and achieve quarterly revenue goals and key operational results
- Collaborate with Operations, Publisher, Sales and Marketing teams to create processes and find opportunities for innovation
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in ad tech preferably for an SSP, Ad Exchange/Network, or ad tech provider
- Understanding of online advertising ecosystem, publisher monetization & market trends
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience product consulting and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment
You can apply for this role of Head of Client Service now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox