Amber Millar Chambers
27 days ago
Head of Content, E-commerce/retail, London, 50k
My client is searching for a new Onsite Content Manager to hop on board with a globally successful fashion company heading up the content team. The successful candidate will be bold, brave and creative, bringing their passion for fashion and industry knowledge to the role in aim to constantly innovate the marketing strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to step into a key role, and own the channel marketing of one of the biggest brands in the industry. APPLY NOW!
Industry: Fashion & Retail, Ecommerce.
By joining the team, you'll recieve
- A competitive salary, bonus and pension matching.
- Access to a modern onsite gym & personal training and wellness rooms- Free of cost.
- The chance to join a dynamic social environment, with frequent social events such as; a company-wide sports days, and 'Give A Week Away' opportunities to visit our charity partners in India, company-wide celebrations.
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales - and trust me there's more!
As the Onsite Content Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will have you;
- Design, implement and execute the marketing roadmap for home & landing pages alongside the tech and retail teams.
- Direct the team of content specialists, supporting their development.
- Utilise your ability to build relationships- working alongside insight, tech and global trade teams.
- Eyeball competitor activity, liaising with the Marketing assistant in considering competitor reviews.
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- Previous business experience within the ecommerce landscape (2+ Yrs)
- An enthusiastic, and proactive global mindset.
- Confident communication and business development skills.
And be skilled in;
- Working within a fast paced environment, accustom to rapid change.
- Reviewing data and insight orientated
- Working collaboratively with both internal and external teams to respond to ever changing customer demand.
You can apply for this role of Onsite Content Manager now by sending me your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox