£75000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Content Management - Sports & Casino - £80,000 - £100,000 + benefits.
I am working with a world renowned company, operating multiple award winning gambling brands. They are looking for a Head of Content Management who will be responsible for the effective planning, delivery and measurement of content activity across the group, and delivering on the team's vision. This is a huge team in the organisation so strong management / leadership experience in essential.
- Leading, inspiring and motivating the Content and social department
- Responsible for the delivery of all content produced within the Content team and the plan for content delivery globally
- Responsible for setting strategic direction for the content team
- Responsible for brand consistency across content activity
- Actively identify opportunities to drive our content strategy forward and become innovative
- Provide development support for the team
- Experience managing a large content focused team
- Track record of leadership and coaching
- Outstanding communication skills
- Comfortable interacting directly with senior leadership
- Strong understanding of social, copy and web best practices
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.