£110000 - £111000 per annum
5 months ago
Head of Content and Social Strategy
£110,000 pro rata
A leading gaming operator company are on the hunt for a Head of Content and Social Strategy. You will be working across the groups clients and managing a team of 50. You will be responsible for the effective planning, delivery and measurement of content activity across the group and delivering on the teams vision.
You will need to have experience across both people and process transformation
Sound like you? Get in touch!
The Head of Content will come from a strong content background but also be comfortable managing large Teams. They will be responsible for the following activities:
- Design ways of working in order to plan, run and measure content activity
- Identify opportunities to drive the content strategy forward followed by implementation
- Setting strategic direction for the team
- Significant experience leading large teams and projects through change, as well as departmental transformation
- Experience driving the content strategy and delivery for a large, consumer focused business
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in client facing roles as well as stakeholder management
You can apply for this role of Head of Content now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.