Head of Copy - FinTech - London / Hybrid
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the
brightest minds in digital and industry leaders in the fintech field. Working
as the Head of Copy, you will work supporting the Head of Content, developing
engaging, high quality digital content and campaign marketing materials with
aim to increase retention and maximize revenue.
You will motivate and grow our inhouse team of writers,
executing copy across both B2B and B2C divisions, truly owning our brand voice.
- The chance to
work with world class team and a financial services company leading in their
respective field and with their market leading trading app.
- Growing year on
year – building their ‘dream team’ of digital marketing experts eliminating far
beyond their competitors.
- Hybrid work
pattern: 2 Days In office/3 wfh
As the Head of Copy you will:
- Support the Head of Content managing our team of 12
inhouse writers, ensuring quality production, management of workflows and
adherence to deadlines.
- Execute high quality copy for both online and offline
marketing initiatives, ranging from email campaigns, banner advertisements,
print and web content and infographics.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and
creative team members to define copy concepts and direction of brand and
- Also support the continual development of our brand
voice- truly owing brand messaging and tone across all content.
- Proofread, sub edit and test content prior to its
- Manage client communications and approval ensuring
content is inline with expectations and legal objectives.
- Produce and present the annual report from the copy
If you have:
- 4+ Years Copywriting experience, with experience of
managing a team.
- Previous experience writing in the
- Strong understanding of SEO
- The ability to translate complex information into
digestible and accessible content
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical scheme
- Group life
insurance and income protection
- Cycle to work
- 25days holiday
- Free breakfast
If you're interested in hearing more about this Head of Copy role, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com with a good time to
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.