£61000 - £65000 per annum
Amber Millar Chambers
about 1 month ago
This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in digital and industry leaders in the fintech field. Working as the Head of Copy, you will work supporting the Head of Content, developing engaging, high quality digital content and campaign marketing materials with aim to increase retention and maximize revenue.
You will motivate and grow our inhouse team of writers, executing copy across both B2B and B2C divisions, truly owning our brand voice.
- The chance to work with world class team and a financial services company leading in their respective field and with their market leading trading app.
- Growing year on year - building their 'dream team' of digital marketing experts eliminating their competitors.
- Hybrid work pattern: 2 Days In office/3 wfh
As the Head of Copy you will:
- Support the Head of Content managing our team of 12 inhouse writers, ensuring quality production, management of workflows and adherence to deadlines.
- Execute high quality copy for both online and offline marketing initiatives, ranging from email campaigns, banner advertisements, print and web content and infographics.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and creative team members to define copy concepts and direction of brand and marketing activities.
- Also support the continual development of our brand voice- truly owing brand messaging and tone across all content.
- Proofread, sub edit and test content prior to its distribution.
- Manage client communications and approval ensuring content is inline with expectations and legal objectives.
- Produce and present the annual report from the copy team.
If you have:
- 4+ Years Copywriting experience, with experience of managing a team.
- Previous experience writing in the financial/spreadbetting/trading industry.
- Strong understanding of SEO
- The ability to translate complex information into digestible and accessible content
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical scheme
- Group life insurance and income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional development
- 25days holiday
- Free breakfast
If youre interested in hearing more, please apply or send your CV with a good time to call.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox