£70000 - £85000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
6 months ago
Head of Creative - Online Media & Entertainment - £70,000 - £85,000 + bonus & benefits
My client is a leading online media platform, social network and digital entertainment publisher that pioneer creative content for a global audience of nearly 15 million.
They are a well-funded company that have partnered with some the largest brands on the planet to create award-winning content across current affairs, gaming, sports and loads more.
As Head of Creative, you will be creating innovative content and ideas for brand partners, whilst exploring opportunity for new revenue streams with the company.
- Creating innovative, world-leading content and ideas for brand partners
- Work closely with internal teams to bring these ideas to life
- Lead a team of 2 from the get-go and instil a high-benchmark of creative output
- Network and lead client pitches with some of the biggest brands worldwide
- Work strategically to identify new opportunities for revenue
- Cultivate ideas for new and developing trends and platforms
- Entertaining and meeting with your clients regularly
- Experienced, entrepreneurial and creative leader with 6+ years experience in a creative, social, PR or social-led platform environment
- At least 2+ years management experience
- Well experienced in areas of Brand Partnerships, Media Communications, PR and Publishing
- A personable, positive and friendly individual who is keen to join an exciting platform and be comfortable in a client facing role
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Ryan Stewart -
Associate Consultant - Media and Ad Tech Sales
0203 764 7039
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.