City of London, London
£350 - £400 per day
4 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a Retail business who are looking for a Head of CRM to join their team on an 3 month contractual basis starting ASAP.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience leading teams who has worked within a similar role for at least 4 years. The successful candidate will be able to implement segmentation strategies, be confident drilling into data and understand how to drive sales.
The role will be starting immediately so can not look at candidates who are in current roles with notice periods.
- Define and deliver the CRM strategy
- Leading the team to drive revenue
- Gain understanding of customer needs through insight, segmentation and data analysis
- Develop and deliver campaigns, communications and site content
- Own the email marketing calendar
- Drive data analysis and apply Test & Learn principles to CRM
- Devise a customer acquisition strategy
- Manage a team of 4
- Experience working on high profile multi-channel consumer brand
- Data segmentation
- Data migration
- Experience driving customer insights from data and analytics
- Immediately available
- Strong attention to detail and deadline driven
- At least 4 years experience within a similar managerial position
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills - confident communicator
Please get in touch to find out more:
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.