£120000 - £140000 per annum + + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Head of CRM - Gambling - £120,000 - £140,000
A world renowned company, operating multiple award winning gambling brands.
- Own the Group's CRM & Loyalty strategy across all customers
- Lead the centralisation of the CRM function for the company, developing best practice, collaboration and innovation, and transform the company strategy
- Dictate the current and future capabilities of Martech, keep up to date with new technologies including AI, and propose recommendations
- Work closely with related teams to enhance audience segmentation, and campaign performance reporting
- Work alongside senior stakeholders to deliver on objectives
- Full budget responsibility for CRM
- Strong transformation and process experience - building out new ways of working and processes
- Strong understanding of technology - understanding of the best tools available to invest in and build out capabilities
- Extensive technical CRM experience - thorough understanding of market trends and best approaches to segmentation
- Significant experience leading and shaping large teams
- Excellent stakeholder management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Data driven and analytical
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Ellie Palmer - Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox