£70000 - £85000 per annum + bonus
about 1 year ago
Head of Customer Success - SaaS Media Production Tech
My client is a new start-up here in London who have just announced new Series A funding to continue their rapid growth and development of their product.
Their tech is a SaaS for both B2B and B2C which allows their clients to convert media files into searchable documents through the power of AI. Signing contracts with some of the biggest names in Media and Ecommerce they have established themselves as a serious player in their market.
They have grown now to over 40 people in the past couple years but are projecting to double that this year with this position being the leader of their Customer Success team. You will be taking over a team of 4 people and creating best practice for their clients in Customer Success. They want someone who has 'been there and done that', created strong Customer Success teams and can bring something new to the table in this exciting start-up environment.
As a Head of Customer Success you will:
- Manage the entire Customer Success team, being responsible for 4 direct reports
- Lead the Customer Success and Account Management strategy for the team.
- Create a successful and efficient Customer Success function for the team and their clients.
- Be part of the leadership team, working with the CEO on setting strategy for the company going forwards.
- Be ultimately responsible for revenue growth for your teams clients, with targets in place on retention and growth.
- Maintain and develop C level relationships with Clients
- Develop your direct reports and be responsible for their progression.
- You will have at least 7 years' experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management in the SaaS space. Ideally in Marketing Tech.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have lead and developed Customer Success teams before in SaaS companies successfully.
- You absolutely believe in Customer Success and keep up to date with new trends, news and ways of creating the best experience for your customers.
- You will ideally have experience with B2B clients.
- You have experience working with C level clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You understand what it takes to work in a Start-up.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.