£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus
7 months ago
My client is a new start-up here in London who are newly funded and looking for a Head of Customer Success to help continue their rapid growth and development of their product!
Their tech is a SaaS based product which allows their clients to manage their finance and legal teams, and streamline a lot of their work processes. It's a very innovative product, which they have seen great success from and lead them to working with some huge names in the industry already!
They have grown now to over 30 people in the past couple years but are projecting to double that this year with this position being the leader of their Customer Success team. You will be taking over the team and creating best practice for their clients in Customer Success.
They want someone who has 'been there and done that', created strong Customer Success teams and can bring something new to the table in this exciting start-up environment. They also want you to be happy to be 'hands-on' with accounts as you are going to be the first Customer Success specialised person in London, and required to hire another 5 this year!
You will need to have managed both small and enterprise contract sizes before, with most of their contracts being under £30K currently. It's also a big plus if you have worked in a start-up before and grown a team!
As a Head of Customer Success you will:
- Manage the entire Customer Success team, growing it from you to a team of 6 at the end of the year.
- Lead the Customer Success and Account Management strategy for the team.
- Create a successful and efficient Customer Success function for the team and their clients.
- Be part of the leadership team, working with and reporting to the CEO on setting strategy for the company going forwards.
- Be ultimately responsible for revenue growth for your teams clients, with targets in place on retention and growth.
- Maintain and develop C level relationships with Clients
- Have full ownership of accounts yourself
- Develop your direct reports and be responsible for their progression.
- You will have at least 5 years' experience either in a Customer Success, Account Management in the SaaS space. Ideally in Legal/Fin Tech.
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have lead and developed Customer Success teams before in SaaS companies successfully.
- You absolutely believe in Customer Success and keep up to date with new trends, news and ways of creating the best experience for your customers.
- You have experience managing small contract sizes as well as large
- You will ideally have experience with B2B clients.
- You have experience working with C level clients.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You understand what it takes to work in a Start-up.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You are happy to get stuck into accounts and make the start-up a success!
- Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Pension Plan
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
You can apply for this Head of Customer Success role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Principal Managing Consultant
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.