$70k-$80k + bonus
about 1 month ago
My client is a user generated content platform, they connect brands with content creators globally and are working with some fantastic leading brands across all verticals. They are an international company that are working with op brands in SE Asia, US, UK and Australia.
Due to growth they are seeking a Head of Customer Success, this person will be a key hire to build the Customer Success function from the ground up to deliver strong revenue growth in our key markets. Ideally you will have experience in creative, marketing or advertising industries and understanding of visual marketing trends.
- You’ll be responsible for developing and owning all components of our Customer Success efforts to improve retention and revenue growth.
- Create and execute on your strategy to help customers experience value faster, ensure customers stay over the long term and grow renewal opportunities.
- Collaborate with Revenue, Project and Product teams to proactively identify opportunities to better onboard, train, support and upsell customers
- Establish, track, and measure customer success effectiveness and performance
- Over time you will help recruit, build, and lead a high performing, collaborative, empowered customer success team
- You can demonstrate consistent results in a B2B customer success role and are ready to take on a new challenge of building a customer success function from the ground up
- You have an ROI focus: You’ll be responsible for Net Revenue Retention and NPS with full ownership over how you reach your targets
- As the first Customer Success hire we don’t expect you to do everything, you will need to ruthlessly prioritise your efforts to focus on the biggest opportunities first
- Customer development comes naturally to you, you’ll become an expert on their needs, the market and our product. You’ll be the voice of the customer, able to understand not just what they’re asking for but what they actually need to be successful.
- You are an extension of the sales team. You’ll own the renewal pipeline with a strong understanding of sales processes and the importance of alignment across the entire revenue team to ensure we’re signing and retaining the right customers
- Data driven: You have an experimentation mindset and are driven by what the numbers are telling you.
- Agile: You’ll be joining an early stage company, you need to be scrappy, adaptable, and able to build out your own systems and processes that may not exist yet
- Creative Minded: You care about creative professionals and have a strong sense of current visuals trends in design and photography.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Global Senior Consultant
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox