£80000 - £110000 per annum
9 months ago
Head of Data & Analytics, Media Agency, London, up to £110,000
I am partnered with a one of the words most exciting media and marketing agency, who aid one of the largest electronic companies globally!
We are looking for an experienced Head of Data & Analytics, to provide meaningful insight and analysis, that shapes decision-making and supports ongoing optimisation. If this sounds like something you are interested in, I would love to hear from you!
- Work in one of the most exciting media agencies who embed data into every decision they make
- Chance to lead all data services within the organisation
- Own the analytics function and help grow the department with your own ideas
- Excellent compensation & benefits package with flexible working opportunities
As the Head of Data & Analytics, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the vision of the organisations data capabilities
- Work closely with one of the worlds leading electronic companies, to drive the business understanding of data
- Drive performance with Data both internally and externally
- Experience leafing a Data team covering the following capabilities: Digital Analytics, Technical Data Implementations, Data Science & Data Management
- Strong technical understanding of; Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics or Adobe Launch
- Core understanding of Data Management and Machine Learning techniques like; Decision Tree Learning, Propensity modelling, Python, SQL etc)
- Working experience with Data Visualisation tools like Tableau
You can apply for this role of Head of Data & Analytics now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Associate Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.