City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + holiday, pension cont., discounted gym
4 months ago
Head of Data & Insight - Agency
My client are an award-winning media agency who pride themselves on successfully bringing together creativity, account management and innovative technology. With digital at the core of the work they do, they work with their clients to increase profits and build brand awareness on a global scale.
Based in their London office, this role will be working within the Data and Experience Tech team to manage and grow their platform, services and propositions. This is a hands-on management role suited to an evangelical and highly skilled data leader who can lead by example and can transform data into compelling stories and tangible value.
- Manage measurement and optimization of programs across clients or client channels.
- Identify insights that empower creativity, generate innovative product and stimulate creative bravery
- Curate and transform data into insights, compelling monthly/quarterly intelligence packs with expert recommendations
- Devise/develop the clients' measurement, data-driven marketing and testing strategies.
- Help clients define digital channel goals and key drivers.
- Proactively assess client performance to recommend improvements.
- Manage and report on ROI of measurement and optimisation programs for client.
- Campaign management and set up of local market tracking, reporting and analytics across all markets
- Ideally minimum of 5 years' experience in database marketing or direct marketing.
- An inquisitive explorer by nature with strong analytical and problem-solving skills both number-and data-literate
- Significant experience within a customer insights function with clear examples of how your work has delivered commercial value
- Experience working across multiple data sources including marketing, sales and customer data
- Defined analytics programmes across marketing or customer insight
- Creative and/or digital agency background with experience in supporting a large global, complex, multi-brand organisation e.g. P&G, Unilever, GSK, J&J, Pfizer
- Strong stakeholder management ability, highly experienced in delivering pro-active value-added insights to client stakeholders from managers, creatives to C-suite
- Deep statistical background or data mining experience
- Experience in informing MVT experiment ideas, configuring, measuring and presenting compelling insights from results.
- Strong familiarity implementing and using optimisation and targeting tools, such as Adobe Target, Google Website Optimizer/Optimise 360, Optimizely and others.
- Strong familiarity with digital analytics tools, such as Omniture Site Catalyst (Adobe Marketing Cloud - AA, AAM), Google Analytics, WebTrends, and others.
- Competent and experienced in the use of SQL and BigData wrangling.
- Understanding of search, audience intelligence, social analytics and social analytical tools i.e. radian 6, SimilarWeb, GlobalWebIndex etc
- Ability to build segmentation strategies and audience frameworks based on quantitative, qualitative and behavioural research.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too!
Gabriella Morrey- Jones
Senior Consultant - Data, Analytics and Insight
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.