£70000 - £75000 per annum
12 months ago
Head of Data & Insight - Analytics - £70,000 - £75,000
My client has been designing and building great experiences for more than two decades. They have over 700 digital specialists in eight locations, with their new Holborn office playing host to 75 media, tech, creative, data, and user experience colleagues.
- Identify insights that empower creativity;
- Curate and transform data into insights;
- Develop the clients' measurement, data-driven marketing testing strategies;
- Proactively assess client performance to recommend improvements;
- Manage and report on ROI of measurement and optimisation programs for client.
- Significant experience within a customer insights function with clear examples of how your work has delivered commercial value;
- Ability to derive and present highly compelling insights from data;
- Experience working across multiple data sources including marketing, sales and customer data;
- Defined analytics programmes across marketing or customer insight;
- Creative and/or digital agency background with experience in supporting a large global, complex, multi-brand organisation e.g. P&G, Unilever, GSK, J&J, Pfizer;
- Strong stakeholder management ability, highly experienced in delivering pro-active.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Consultant - Analytics
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.