City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum
7 days ago
Head of Data & Analytics - £75000 - £85000 per annum - London
We have partnered with leading media business who are looking for a passionate data leader to head up their talented analytics department!
This is a unique opportunity to work in-house for a global media business who are renowned for being the go-to partner for a wide range of huge industries.
You will given all the tools and capabilities to own the analytics function, define the data strategy and build the infrastructure across data, analytics, reporting and data science.
- Own and build out a new data team on a global scale
- Recognised industry experts in various fields
- Strong financial backing and roadmap for growth during the next 5 years
- Salary up to £85,000 + benefits
- Build, manage and lead a team of analysts & developers
- Participate and contribute to strategic planning around internal information systems
- Identify process bottlenecks in the business
- Champion new systems and technologies in the business to deliver commercial value
- Provide data services to internal stakeholders enabling the success of the organisations physical and virtual events
- 4+ years in a data management role being at the forefront of technology
- Comfortable writing scripts and application using Python
- Experience in a marketing environment, strong knowledge of CRM, customer data etc
- Exceptional stakeholder management across teams with diverse skills
- Commercially astute
- Strong team management skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
(+44) 203 763 9755
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox