City of London, London
£500 - £501 per day
7 months ago
Contract - Head of Digital - 6 months - £500pd - £600pd
A leading Sporting Company are hiring a Head of Digital. The company's primary focus is expanding the already large sport and ensuring a continued loyal fanbase.
They are looking for a hands-on digital leader with best-in-class digital marketing skills and a track record of successfully using technology and data to drive fan engagement and monetization. The company is embarking on an exciting digital transformation aiming to move their current platforms, assets and content from good to world class.
You will be working with the CMO and will be responsible for shaping the strategic vision for the design, development and support of the company's digital estate.
- You will help implement best practice digital approaches to ensure robust, innovative and scalable solutions are developed in line with an agency partner you will help select.
- A primary objective of this role is to ensure we deepen our relationship with existing fans and attract new ones through new engagement initiatives and an innovative content strategy. This is in order to maximise the monetisation opportunities and create new revenue streams.
- A part of this role will be helping foster a digital first culture within the sport, helping lead digitalisation in areas such as PR, content, search and social media.
- 10+ years marketing experience, preferably within an agency
- An excellent understanding of digital technologies in the areas of content management, web and app services, enterprise websites and database systems
- Solid understanding of analytics, SEO, UX and CRM
- You will also possess the initiative and drive to understand current and future technology trends and directions, and their application
- Results driven, you possess strong project management and problem-solving skills
- A background in sports would be an advantage
You can apply for this role of Head of Digital now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.