£70000 - £90000 per annum + TBC
Amber Millar Chambers
7 months ago
Head of Digital Marketing - Automotive
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally leading automotive company as their Head of Digital Marketing. Specialising in distribution of original, luxury car parts on a global scale, their accomplishments thus far have recently been rewarded with the utmost prestigious enterprise award, curtsy of her Majesty The Queen.
- As the first hire in their digital team, you will have opportunity to own the hiring process.
- You will be working with some of the biggest names in Luxury and Automotive.
- Opportunity to truly impact further growth of the business and expand new product ranges.
Working as the Head of Digital you will;
- Be responsible for the initial hiring for the wider internal content team.
- Assess strengths and weaknesses of our existing digital marketing performance, and create a growth plan to maximise out digital presence- and perpetuate sales and profitability across global markets.
- Sit within the senior board alongside company directors, attending board meetings and reporting on team performance and progression of digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales and other relevant teams to improve overall marketing results.
- Implement and feed existing brand presence into Digital channels including managing company website and email marketing.
- Define the ecommerce road-map with commercial objectives at the forefront.
- Work across a variety of channels, overseeing content production, and campaign performance adapting format for relevant channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) ensuring on Brand coherence.
- Implement high quality video content, with aim to increase brand awareness and sales - selecting and managing agencies where necessary,
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Exhibit broad understanding of digital marketing approaches with confident knowledge across all Social media channels (Instagram, Youtube & Tiktok) and company site.
- Have confident people and agency management experience, including involvement in internal hiring processes.
- Be experienced in, and keen to work in a fact- paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Expert knowledge of multichannel marketing strategy Experience in developing digital marketing strategy, (Acquisition) evidencing success in driving business growth.
- Evidence experience in digital publishing and deploying non-SEO marketing channels (CRM/Email)
- Have 4+ years' experience working in digital (at least 1 spent in a senior position)
- Desire a role that offers you autonomy and opportunity to be more than just a cog in machine
- Are results driven and commercially orientated
- Familiar with reporting to directors
Get in touch!!
Send your CV or call the marketing team now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.